For the past few years Total Tech has been offering phone systems to our business customers, it can be a tough sell primarily due to the expense of the hardware.
We now have a hosted solution which eliminates the need for costly equipment in your location, allowing us to offer the same great service to everyone, home and business.
All you need is an internet connection and we can provide phone service for both home and business users.
Service for home users starts at $35 per line (plus taxes) and includes many features. In many cases you can use your existing telephones.
Business users can customize the number of lines and extensions to suit their needs. It has all the features of a standard phone system and no large upfront hardware cost.
- Customer Portal – Web based user interface that allows users to configure their PBX, create call queues and groups, view call detail records and billing
information, listen to and delete your voicemail, upload music on hold
- Auto Attendant
- Virtual Call Paths
- Burstable Virtual Call Paths
- Caller ID – Customize the appearance of your outgoing
- Voicemail to Email
- Voicemail to Text Message
- Ring Groups
- Find Me (Digital Assistant) – Setup a personal assistant to “find you” at up to five (5) locations.
- Call Hold – Place calls on hold, and play music or a commercial on hold.
- Transfer a call to another extension, group, or phone number WITHOUT
announcing the party being transferred.
- Call Forwarding
- Incoming Call Blocking
- Incoming Privacy Screening – Force callers with “no caller ID” or “blocked caller ID” to enter a number that will be presented as their caller ID.
- Incoming Caller ID
- Outgoing Call Blocking
- Call Waiting Indicator
- Call Queue
- Call routing based on time-of-day
- Speed Dial
- Company Wide Directory
- Caller ID Blocking Disable Caller-id for all outbound calls made from your PBX.
- Call Recording
- Office Intercom Dial
- Disable Outbound Dialing
- 3-way Conference
- Conference Bridges
- Music on Hold
- Commercial On Hold
- Operator Console
- Call Detail Records
- Call volume graphs
- Salesforce.com integration
- Outlook integration
Please call for more information.